Friday, December 12, 2008

Sad but true!

The time has finally come for Kaden's first haircut. Kaden's hair was so awesome and everyone loved it but I didn't love everyone saying, 'Oh SHE has beautiful hair' or 'SHE is so adorable'. Of course HE is adorable look at those curls!!
So Trey screamed the whole time he got his hair cut for the first time and Kaden could have cared less about anything else but his sucker. He sat there perfect the whole time. 

My little man...still very adorable. He looks so grown up now but is still so stinking cute.

4 comments:

LauraLee said...

He somehow changed from a baby to a little boy. I LOVE his big blue eyes!

Angie said...

He looks so good with shorter hair! And I can't believe how big he is...

Colleen said...

He is still super cute. I just got my haircut today and sadly (for me) I think we got the same haircut! What a cute boy!!

DyeFam said...

He does look so grown up. He is dang cute. Can you believe your boys are getting so big?