Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trey's 1st day of Preschool

For over a year Trey has been begging to go to preschool so go figure when the day is finally here he is no longer interested. The second I asked him to even get ready the tears started flowing. We had gone the week before to see his class and meet the other kids and he had so much fun so I knew we just had to get him out the door.
Getting him our the door was one task, getting him off the door was another!
Jeff finally said, "Gram will be so proud of you for going to preschool" and from then on it was all smiles. When I went to drop him off he was so excited he didn't even say bye. And of course when I come back to pick him up all I hear, "I don't want to go home!"
Kaden on the other hand is going to have a hard time with Trey leaving.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

HA ha ha thats so funny he was crying so much! I'm glad it all worked out in the end :) And also...are you wearing your own bowling shoes? I'm assuming you haven't thrown them away :)

Angie said...

I can't believe he's old enough for preschool! That's crazy!

Angie said...

Just checkin' in...looks like you have had a fun summer!

Jan said...

What a huge step! Once school starts it doesn't end until they move out.

Congratulations!

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Trey--Daddy is right, I am so proud of you for going to pre-school, you will have soooo much fun!! I remember when your daddy first went to pre-school
----seems like it was just yesterday!!!!

Sarah said...

Yay for preschool! It is so funny how anticipating something so much and being excited for such a long time can lead to a total meltdown when it's time for the super fun thing to happen. I'm glad it ended up being such a great day. I bet you're loving the one-on-one time with Kaden. It seems like my kids are different people when I'm able to spend time with them by themselves. I'm excited for you guys!

Also, how on earth do you know about things like national bowling day? I have never heard of such a thing, but think we need to recognize it as a family from now on as well :) Who doesn't love bowling? :)

Lastly, did you know that Kim's moving?

Unknown said...

Hi guys. We miss you. Hope you are having fun.