Saturday, December 12, 2009

Loving the SNOW!

Since we got to UT Trey could hardly wait for it to snow. I guess when you don't live where it snows it makes it more fun. He makes a darling little snow angel!
This being Kaden's first experiance in snow I didn't think he would like it so much! I was totally wrong. He ran right over and jumped in and didn't stop eating it till we went in!
Sleding was the best part. We started out slow and before I knew it both the boys were going down alone!
Uncle Derek, Trey and Kaden!
Still eating snow. I don't think those chubby checks could have gotten any more red!
After a while Trey didn't like the regular sleding and found a little jump some kids had made. This was right after he had got some air and loved every minute of it!

3 comments:

Kids! said...

The snow looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we'll get some here!

Unknown said...

We miss you guys too. Everytime I take Owen to preschool he says, "Trey is not going to be there cause he is at his Grandma's house." Hope you guys are having a good month. See ya soon.

Sarah said...

So fun! It looks like Trey's a sledding professional! :) I love the snow... but I think we would have more fun playing in it in Utah this year. The high in Canada was -31 today. I think we're going to be staying INSIDE. Are you kidding me?? I'm glad you guys are able to enjoy it, it's so fun! :)