Monday, December 20, 2010

Polar Express Party

Last year my sister had a 'Polar Express' Party and my boys have talked about it so much we decided to adopt it and make it a tradition of ours as well. So, last night we did just that and had a wonderful time. The kids were so excited for everyone to come they started watching for people an hour before the party started!
For our invites we printed off train tickets. Trey played the role of the conductor and punched all of the tickets as the guests arrived.
All of the kids & most the parents came dressed in their pajamas which made it even more fun! We realized you don't need a big house to have a great time. The kids watched the movie while the parents had fun visiting.
Nothing makes a party great without amazing friends and great food. We had cookies and hot, hot, hot chocolate! Can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

What a great idea!

Sarah said...

It looks like a fun party! I love the idea. I only wish we could have come over in our pajamas for treats and a movie! :)

Joy said...

We started the same tradition this year! It was a lot of fun (although I don't really like the movie myself!)