Monday, September 19, 2011

Racing To 4!

We celebrated Kaden's 4th birthday a few weekends ago. He said he wanted a race car party but only cars that did not have eyes, so no Lightning McQueen cars!
We built a fun race track and got out all of the cars for the kids to play.

His darling cake! I thought it turned out pretty cool.
Not only did I decorate the outside of the cake, I went the extra mile to make the inside of the cake look like a checkered flag.
Rice Krispie treat traffic lights...
Avrey was loving those!

Opening presents is always the best part for any kid. Kaden had such a fun birthday and is already planning his party for next year.
I think his favorite gift was that his Gram got to be there!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

You are so amazing! Can you come do my kids b-day decorations, planning, etc, etc, etc!

Kids! said...

Four!?! My goodness - so big! Happy birthday Kaden! The cake is darling and the rice krispies too. Glad it was a good one!
sharleen

LauraLee said...

I am impressed! Will you throw my next birthday party?

Sarah said...

Cute party, Julie!! Happy birthday Kaden!

Paul and Suzy said...

4!? Are you kidding me!? Great job on the cake! Such a cute party! You are such a fun mom!

Breea Heiner said...

so cute. This is why you will not be invited to my kids' birthday parties ;)