Thursday, February 9, 2012

Say What!?!

This past weekend we had a movie night and watched the movie 'Soul Surfer'. We thought the boys would enjoy it and hoped it would maybe show them how blessed they are. Maybe by seeing the trials and challenges that others have faced they would realize how "fair" life is and how lucky they are to be able to do all the things they can do. That small hope was shot down at the end of the movie when Kaden burst into tears, throwing his hands to the floor screaming, "It's not fair that I don't get to have my hand bitten off by a shark." Heaven help us!!

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

That kid is a crack up! I sure do miss you guys!!!

Sarah said...

LOL! What a kid! :)

Breea Heiner said...

C'mon, he's your kid so you had to know something like that was coming. Hilarious, that's all I have to say. Especially because my kid can't talk yet.