Wednesday, August 15, 2012

School is Cool

 We are officially back to school!! Trey is in 2nd Grade and although he claims school is "ruining" his life he seems pretty excited to have a little brother at "his" school!
 Kaden is in Kindergarten and could not be more excited. I thought for sure he would be a little bit nervous, nope not even a little! On the first day he was ready to go an hour before school started and when I went to pick him up that afternoon he came running out and said, "Mom, I did so good today I didn't even have to go to the office!"
Miss Avrey wants so badly to keep up with her brothers and was more than a little upset when she did not get out of the car at the school. I guess I gave her false hope by getting her a backpack! Opps!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

When did your kids get so big? You guys are so adventurous and have so much fun.

LauraLee said...

What the heck! Trey and Kaden both in school! Time is flying way to fast!!!!