Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pretty Dang Cute

So normally I am not one to brag about the cuteness of our kids but sometimes I can't help myself!! I took these pictures of the boy's for a book that we made for Jeff for Father's day and they were just to cute not to share. This one of Kaden is my favorite!
I love this one even though neither of them are actually looking at the camera. Trey and Kaden have become such great buddies. It is so fun to watch them play and no one can make Kaden laugh as hard as Trey can. 
Yep he's cute!! 
Trey is always so happy that some times I worry that his smile is just going to take over his whole face.
Yep still cute!! I am very lucky to have such adorable boys and very blessed to have such a loving wonderful husband. I think we make a great little team!!

10 comments:

LauraLee said...

These are such cute pictures. Thanks for always posting things. It makes my day!

Anonymous said...

Julie, you are right your boys are very cute! It's so fun to be able to see your boys even though we all live so far apart!

Sarah said...

I agree, pretty dang cute! :)

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

As their Gram, I may be just a little bit prejudiced but yes they are pretty stinkin cute !!

Michelle said...

They are so cute! I love them!

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! Good job on having cute kids!

Anna M said...

Kaden is the perfect Gerber model baby. The bright blue eyes, chubby cheeks to love, and darling smile!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for pictures. They turned out way cute!!

Cathy said...

You're boys are sooo cute!! You should post these types of pictures!! Lovin' the cheeks!!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I'd be bragging if I were you. I love Kaden's adorable round face!