Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kaden!

I'm a few days late but i wanted to wish Kaden a happy birthday. We actually did a little party for him and Jeff when we were back in Utah so we of course got him his own cake. I was surprised he didn't go too crazy with it. 

Kaden is such a joy in our lives. He is such a mellow baby and growing so fast. He is trying hard to learn words and makes so many different sounds each day. He also got very brave this last week and is starting to let go of the furniture...I am not ready for another walker!!
We had a great little baseball party for Jeff and Kaden with our families back in Utah. It was a nice hot day until we get to the park... and of course that is right when the summer rain clouds rolled in. It was a great party and the rain held out until we started packing up the car. It was actually nice to cool down for a bit. 
We also had a little pinata for the kids, however the bat was too heavy for Kaden! :) 
Kaden we love you so much Happy Birthday!

**Note- Despite Kaden's size, documentation can be provided to prove he is really 1!!

3 comments:

DyeFam said...

Julie-I'm so glad you found me-I lost your blog and could not find it! Well-we actually moved from San Fran-and I never even told you about it-I"m sorry we never got together-Jackson had this great job offer and You know me-UTAH-and HOME-I was all over it!! We are settled though-NO MORE MOVING--ha ha-How are you? What's new? Your boys are darling! Let's stay in touch better! please give me an update when you have time!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I love that last comment--he is a big 1-yr-old. So precious!

drb42 said...

I loved how he ate all of the icing off the first cake! He is sooo cute!!