Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Visiting Utah

We traveled back to Utah a while back and I just realized, for our sake, that I never blogged anything from it. Jeff took this adorable picture of us on the way there. I hate to say it but my hips still hurt from being wedged between 2 car seats for 765 miles, not that I was keeping track!!
Trey and his Gram! 
Trey loved riding the scooter with his uncle Jason, Jeff's brother. Since we have been home he has been begging me to buy him one!
Mini golf was a highlight and a first for Trey. He loved it, however we are still working on the rules of golf. Instead of hitting the ball Trey had more fun trying to throw it in the water so maybe we will try water polo next time. 
Normally the older child is supposed to push the younger child but I guess size really does matter. The boys loved being in Utah because no matter who's house we were at there was always a back yard to play in. 
Kaden and cousin Mo were so cute to watch together. I think I might call them Mop Head and Toe Head from now on!!
We had the chance to go to Park City for a day and take Trey on the Alpine Slide. I thought for sure he would get a little nervous on the lift on the way up and not want to go but I was wrong. He was on the slide so fast, screamed the whole way down and begged for another ride at the end. 
Jeff's grandparent's were SOOOO nice to come down from Idaho while we were there and it was such a treat to see them. Our boys are so lucky not only to have two sets of wonderful grandparents but they also have 3 sets of great-grandparents. A trip to Utah is always a wonderful adventure. 

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Cute pics. Trey is braver than I am, I scream in terror on the Alpine Slide. Next time you guys come, we'll have to get together and let the boys play....we have a backyard if that helps seal the deal :)

LauraLee said...

I love the picture of you and the boys asleep in the car.
Hopefully things are going well.

JUST BE... said...

I just have to say you are one wonderful mother for sitting in the back with your boys let alone being that smashed.

PS. remember I live in Utah.JK