Monday, March 16, 2009

I Got A Golden Ticket!

If you are a fan of the show 'The Office' then you too enjoy great comedy! Last week Michael Scott dressed up as Willy Wonka and gave out Golden Tickets to random paper buyers. Truly, one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen. Well this past weekend I too received a Golden Ticket!! Powell's Candy Shoppe here in Lafayette had a one year anniversary and invited people to come get your free Wonka Bars and meet the one, the only....
...MIKE TEE VEE!! 
Here is a copy of my personally signed picture. He also signed our DVD of Willy Wonka and a picture for Trey even though he has no idea who he is! Now all I need is a goose that lays golden eggs! 

5 comments:

Kira said...

COOL! We scored Wanka bars last year, but MIKE TEE VEE!

Anna M said...

So fun! I love your rainy day activities too.

Thaddeus said...

I am SO jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, it has been forever since I have commented, but I love checking in every once in awhile to see what you guys are up to. I had never heard of that store doing the Wonka bars- that is so fun and getting to meet Mike Tee Vee. Very cool!

I can't believe how much it has been raining out there! I thought I would be stuck in doors out here in Colorado, but we have been having great weather. I guess we're having a mild winter, and you guys are having a wet one!

Anyway, when do you guys move, is it this summer? We'll be coming out to SF in November- but I'm sure you'll be gone by then. :(

Angie said...

Signed by Mike Tee Vee?! WAY better than a Wonka Bar!