Monday, February 22, 2010

Volcano walk

Last week we finally saw the sun so Jeff took the boys for a little hike out to the volcanos. I am still not really sure what it is about dirt and rocks but the boys love it!
Trey at the top of the volcano with a great view of the Sandia mountains behind him.
Kaden trying to hide from the wind while at the top!

Unfortunately no hike goes without injury. As Kaden was coming down he slipped, hitting his head on a rock. With no tissues on hand Dr. Dad stuck his thumb over the gash to stop it from bleeding. A few minutes later between whimpers Kaden kept saying, "I'm fine, I'm fine." Luckily it was a small cut and he really was fine!

4 comments:

LauraLee said...

You guys are having so much fun! Can I quit school and come and live with you. I love the Trey costume it is AWESOME!

Colleen said...

You guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff! You boys are getting big! I can't wait to see a little pink mixed in with them :)

Sarah said...

You are so good about getting out and seeing all there is around you, Julie! Even with crazy boys that split their heads open! Yikes! Good thing Jeff had a thumb available :)

How are you feeling? I am so excited for your new baby girl!!!

Deah said...

That looks fun!