Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning (AKA: Nesting)

Realizing last week that we are about a month away from having our little girl, I thought it was time to get some deep cleaning done. Jeff laughed at my list when he saw things like, wash baseboards, wipe down doors, and clean the blinds. I made him a deal that if he took the kids for a few hours so I could do the cleaning we would all walk away happy!
Unfortunately, we woke up to an inch of snow Saturday morning so the boys were stuck with me and the cleaning bucket!! Jeff took care of the windows.
Trey took care of wiping down all the chairs!
And Kaden mostly played while the rest of us worked!
As we were getting to the end of my list of things to clean we saw Kaden playing with Jeff's tool box. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm just fixing toes mom," I wonder where he gets that from? We got a lot done and it is so nice to have an extra clean house!

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

Looks like you have put the troops to work!

Sarah said...

Oh, there is nothing better than a really clean house! I also love that Kaden is hammering his foot :)

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

So glad the house will be presentable for when your "Mother-in-law" comes to visit!! (HaHa) Now lets get that baby here SOON!!