Saturday, April 17, 2010

Officially out numbered!

We were blessed this past week to have Jeff's mom staying with us. It was so nice to have an extra set of hands around and the boys LOVED spending time with their Gram. Although we spent a lot of time at home we were able to get out a little and enjoy the warm weather. Unfortunately she had to head back home today so now Jeff and I are out numbered...wish us luck!!
Avrey had her first bath in the tubby and loved it!
Trey was kind enough to be Kaden's horsey!
An afternoon at the zoo!

The boys had so much fun watching the polar bears playing in the water!

6 comments:

EAMartinson said...

Congrats you guys on the new addition, she is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I don't think we have ever seen the polar bears in the water.

Kids! said...

Send the boys over here and then you won't be outnumbered anymore!

Sarah said...

I am so impressed you've been out and about so much, it doesn't seem like 3 has slowed you down! My favorite part of the zoo growing up was the polar bears, they are so fun to watch swim around. I bet your boys will remember that for a long time :)

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for a fun week . . . I'm really missing you guys and my baby girl!!!!

Joy said...

Hope you guys are settling in well without the extra help around. Call me if you need anything!