Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 Cute Kids

Little Miss Avrey is nearly three weeks old already! Why does time have to go by so fast? I took her to the doctor this week and she is up to 9 lbs. 9 oz...so much for staying small! We had our wonderful friend take these darling photos of the kids and I can't stop looking at them.


Trey is a man of many faces! I always have pictures taken of the kids each year, and this time Trey wanted to pick his own outfit. He chose to wear a tie and coat just like the president wears!
A quick snapshot of Kaden with one really bad haircut but amazing blue eyes!

13 comments:

Kids! said...

now you just need a picture of all three of them together!
sharleen
so glad you like the pictures . . . avrey is just gorgeous!

Deah said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures!

heidi nielsen said...

Sharleen did such a good job with her pictures. I love the flower!

Michelle said...

What great pictures!! I love them! Avrey could not look more sweet and the boys are so big and handsome! What a beatuiful family! :)

Colleen said...

Those pics are sooooo stinking cute!

Stacy said...

Those are some very cute kids! Congrats! Hope all is going well, andn congrats on baby Avery! She is beautiful! Take care all!
The Adams

hortonhome said...

Those pictures are darling! Avery is seriously so cute!!!!!! I hope she slows down on the growing a bit until we can all see her :)
Your friend did a great job. I love Trey's outfit!

LauraLee said...

I can't wait to see her. She is adorable!
Love you guys!

Kelley Hauck said...

So cute!!! And so big. Maggie is a good eater and doing her best to keep up with her! Hope you are doing good!

Sarah said...

Such cute pictures! Little miss Avrey is adorable! I love the first picture of her, it is so sweet.

Kelly and Kimberly said...

Such great pictures Julie! I miss you guys so much. When can we have a play date?!

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Hey this is derek. I love the pictures of Trey. It's so awesome to finally have a girl in the family. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Joy said...

I love the bow on her! She is just too cute!