Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's day and I am so thankful for my beautiful children. This is the picture Trey drew for me of our family. (From Left to right: Trey, Dad, Kaden, & mom holding Avrey.)
I am so grateful to be able to spend my days, good and bad, with these 3 beauties!
I am also very grateful for my mother-in-law. She is such a wonderful friend and has taught me so much over the last 12 years. She is the most amazing Gram and makes each of her grandkids feel like the most important kid in all the world!
I love my mom so much and I am so grateful for all that she has taught me over the years. I also have 5 older sisters, 2 sister in laws and an "adopted" sister who have all been such wonderful examples to me and bring so much happiness to my life. I am so thankful for Mother's Day and for the wonderful reminder it is to me of how blessed I am to have so many amazing women in my life!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

You have such a cute family. I can't wait to meet you sweet girl! She looks like she is chunking right up! SO CUTE!

LauraLee said...

Sounds like you had an awesome mother's day. I am glad we got to talk today. See you soon.

hortonhome said...

I think even Trey knows you were a member of the "Long Legger's Club"

Cute pictures...can't wait to see you

Michelle said...

glad you had a good day! Can't wait to see you all!

Sarah said...

I love Trey's picture! So cute. It looks like a perfect mother's day.

Would you hurry up and get here already? :)

Kelly said...

I miss you Julie!! Love, Kim Smith