Sunday, August 22, 2010

Avrey's new trick

Miss Avrey is on the move! Even when I was pregnant with her I don't think she ever sat still. Last week she was proud to show all of us her rolling skills.
All giggles the moment you lay her down she is rolling over. She is so proud of herself!
Most babies seem to learn to roll onto their tummy and wait to figure out rolling over to their back. Not this one. She must have thought it was so cool she rolled again. I guess this is the first sign of the need to baby proof! Although she is loving rolling over during the day, during the night she is not loving it so much. Every time she rolls over she wakes up screaming. We are so proud of her tricks and wish she would not grow up so fast.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe how big she is! She's looking so much older!

Kids! said...

Avrey is getting so big and prettier too (and she was already gorgeous!!!).

Sarah said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! I love her face while she's rolling over, like she totally nows how awesome she is :) I love it! She is such a cutie.