Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Happy Birthdays!

Last week we celebrated Jeff's 30th birthday! I think it is so cool that he turned 20 + 10 in 2010!
Birthdays are always great as long as there is good food and great friends to share it with!
Thanks to Jeff's mom for letting me borrow all of his "growing up" pictures we were able to hang them up all over the doors and walls for entertainment! It's fun to look back and see how much our boys look just like him as a little boy!
Also, happy birthday to Kaden who turned 3 this week! This little man keeps us always laughing and on our toes. Since he only eats breakfast food we had his party in the morning. His favorite gift, and survival food...
CHOCOLATE MILK!!
Ever since we moved (again) he has loved big trucks. I wish we could have rented a moving truck just for the day; it would have been heaven for him!
Trucks, Trucks, and more Trucks!
The perfect ending to a breakfast party, chocolate chip pancakes!

5 comments:

LauraLee said...

I love that you gave Kaden Choca Milk.
So fun, can't wait to see you in October.

Deah said...

Tell Jeff, Welcome to the 30's! Your coming out in October! Cool!

Kelsey said...

I found your blog! Thanks for coming over tonight and bringing that fabulous dessert.

Sarah said...

It looks like Jeff's party turned out great! :)

Kelly and Kimberly said...

It's so fun to catch up on your blog! I miss you guys and I can't believe how much everyone is growing up. We're practically living the same life, just states away. I noticed like 3 different shirts on your boys that I have for mine, including the woody jammies which are the cutest!! Anyway, you all look great and I hope we can meet up soon. Love you guys.