Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Growing Up Fast!

For some reason over the last few weeks the kids have seemed to grow up really fast. Trey lost his first tooth and actually lost his second last night. This morning he came out of his room looking kind of sad and I asked him what was wrong he said, "The tooth fairy brought me a dollar but stole my tooth". I guess he wanted to keep it!!
Kaden has moved into Sunbeams which always makes kids seem so big. Although he is not fully loving it he does love singing 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' so at least we know he is listening!
Avrey has figured out how to pull her self up to any thing and EVERY thing. I am not sure if she is trying to keep up with her older brothers but I wish they would tell her to just stay small!!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I think its impossible for kids to stay small! I guess you'll just have to keep adding to the pile so there's always a small one around!

LauraLee said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing! Crazy!

Michelle said...

They are getting so big! Ali started sunbeams this year too and I love hearing her try to sing all the songs from primary. Avrey is such a doll!

Sarah said...

Your kids are looking so big! I haven't found a way to slow it down yet, I wish I could. I love Trey's face in his missing tooth picture! Too funny :)

lanita said...

Isn't blog hopping great?! I'm glad to have found yours. I have to agree, there's something about losing that first tooth that puts your child into a whole new realm. They grow fast!