Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Miss Avrey is ONE!!

This past weekend we celebrated Avrey's first birthday with a delicious cupcake buffet. She was so happy all day it was like she knew it was all about her. I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by, and even though I love watching her learn so many things I just need it to slow down a little.
We enjoyed several different kinds of cupcakes with the most delicious buttercream frosting I have ever had. I also made these cute marshmallow cupcake suckers. The kids LOVED them!

Can someone please get this girl a cupcake?? Oh my goodness she was so excited and could not wait to get her hands on it.
I love the little smirk on her face!
She did not hesitate for even a moment and enjoyed every bite.
Avrey brings so much happiness and joy into our family; words cannot express how much we love her.

9 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe she's ONE! Happy birthday tiny one! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Meggin said...

I remember when you guys moved here how she was such a little peanut. Crazy how fast time goes!

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Super cute cupcake theme Julie---you are so creative! Avrey looks so grown up, where did the year go?? I really need Southwest to have a sale!!

Kids! said...

awwwww, she's so stinkin' cute!

Michelle said...

She is so big...that year sure went fast! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Avrey!

Paul and Suzy said...

She is such a pretty little girl! The cupcakes and marshmellos are so cute! Happy birthday!!!

DyeFam said...

Julie,
I love seeing your pictures of your cute family too! We would love to get together when you come to Utah this summer. Please stay in touch and let us know-we would love to get catch up with you guys!

Joy said...

She can't possibly be ONE!!! Oh my goodness! She is a doll! And the marshmallows are adorable too. I love the pic of her reaching out for the cupcake. Darci still loves cupcakes so much, when we ask her old she is, she still says "cupcake".

Sarah said...

Happy birthday miss Avrey! Was it really almost a year ago that you guys were out here? I can't believe it! The cupcake theme is so cute and I wish I could have been there because I'm sure they were delicious! I still can't believe she's 1!