Friday, May 6, 2011

100 PBJ's...and No crust please!

Over the last few weeks our house has turned into one massive daycare! I started watching these two little girls in the mornings and then last week we also had another little friend come each day while my friend was in Mexico. Although the kids played so great together and it really was a lot of fun there are a few things I learned...with 6 kids we went through a loaf of bread a day, three kids is more then enough for me, you really don't have time to get things done, and on the bright side I lost 10 pounds because I never had time to stop and feed myself!
On the days it was too cold to go to the park we had to get really creative. The kids loving turning the music up loud and dancing around. Favorite song picks: 'Party In The USA', 'All The Single Ladies', and the CARS soundtrack.

Avrey LOVES music and laughing at all the dancing!

4 comments:

Kids! said...

Adorable Avrey! You are quite the super mom with all of those kids and sandwiches!
sharleen

LauraLee said...

It is good to see that all those years of summer school are now being passed on to the next generation! You are amazing Julie!

Meggin said...

You lost 10 pounds??!! As if you had 10 pounds to lose!! It has taken me months to do that!

Sarah said...

Um, you are superwoman. That is SO nice of you to watch all those other kids! I don't think I would lose weight, I'd probably gain it from stress eating! ;)

PS - I hope you'll cash in some of those owed favors!!!!