Sunday, December 11, 2011

It looks a lot like Christmas

I love the weeks before Christmas and all the fun activities there is to do. We have been having so much fun I am scared we will be exhausted by Christmas. The kids in their new Christmas pj's.
Letters to Santa. Trey's list was pretty long but his #1 request was video games.
Kaden's focus is Transformers and Super Heros.
Avrey's wish is for a new baby doll.
Watching movies by the Christmas tree and eating popcorn.

Making gingerbread houses with friends!
Decorating sugar cookies with friends!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! You've already done TONS of fun stuff! I feel so behind...

Sarah said...

I think you've done even more stuff than we have! It looks like you guys have been having fun!! I can't believe how grown up your littles look in front of the tree in their Christmas jammies. Has it really been that long since I've seen you??