Monday, March 24, 2008

Candy Thief!




In trying to capture an Easter photo of Kaden we set Trey's basket in front of him just to see what he would do. It's almost like you can tell what he is thinking from each photo...
#1..."Um, I wonder why Trey left his Easter basket sitting here with all this candy in it"
#2..."do I want the jelly beans or the peeps?"
#3..."I think I'll take the jelly beans cause it such a big bag."
#4..."SUCKER!!"
Kaden is not Kaden unless his tongue is sticking out. He also got another little Easter treat when his first tooth broke through! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, Kaden looks soooo grown up in these pictures !! I love them, especially the tongue one.

Michelle said...

He is SO cute!! I love those pictures with the Easter basket, those are adorable! Congrats on the tooth!

LauraLee said...

Can you say HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so funny! I love them. Seems like such a happy guy all the time!

JethRobyn said...

Seriously, he is double the size of Lincoln! But adorable! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog too, aren't these things wonderful? Linc is still working his first two teeth through, the keep moving but nothing has broken through yet. Hopefully it wasn't to painful for your little guy!