Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Boys and their Gram

We love Southwest "Ding" fares because that means Gram gets to come out for a visit. Fortunately for us, her timing coincided with our move and she could not have been a bigger help. Trey adores his Gram and it's incredibly fun to watch the two of them interact, as parents we take an automatic back seat when she comes, and that's alright with us because she returns love. This was taken outside of our new "pad." Mom we love you and can't thank you enough for how much you helped. The weather lately has been incredible, and Jeff never complains about being able to wear shorts to class in February. It has rained a fair bit this winter, but that only means the hills around the Walnut Creek/Lafayette area are that much greener. Late winter and early spring is the best time of year in the bay area with the weather so nice. This is a fantastic place to call home for now, and we feel incredibly lucky to be experiencing life on the West Coast. Oh, and the blue shirt that Kaden is wearing is one that Trey wore when he was a year and a half. What a little fatty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey---I'm the lucky one that enjoys a "get-away" once in a while thanks to Southwest !! I love you all too and I love when I get to visit !! Gram

LauraLee said...

I love the pictures! Especially the potty. I am also excited to to come see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have some pics up! I think the feet at the top are just precious! What a cute family!