Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Trey!!





Trey is already three and it seems like just yesterday that he was born. We wanted to share some baby photos and some fun facts about Trey today.
Age:3
Height: 40 inches
Weight: 38 pounds
Favorite foods: Mac-N-Cheese, Chips & Cheese, Quesadillas (He likes cheese!)
Favorite Snacks: Apples, grapes & carrots (A while back we went to get ice cream and he cried for a half an hour cause he wanted carrots instead of ice cream.)
Favorite Songs: I Am A Child Of God & Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favorite Movies: Cars, Toy Story 2, anything with a train
Favorite Show: Thomas, Thomas and more Thomas
Favorite things to do: Play trains, ride his scooter and play more trains!!

Trey we love you very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

5 comments:

drb42 said...

cute blog! I can't wait to come out! I am saving my money to go to Sephora and H&M. Als, Julie, I need to buy sour dough bread. I hear its great out there. I guess I just buy it at the grocery store!

JethRobyn said...

Happy Birthday Trey!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Trey!! We miss you!!

LeChem Fam said...

Happy late B.Day Trey!!! We love you and miss you lots! Jason, Ari, and Baby Mo :)

JUST BE... said...

Happy Birthday!!!!