Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christmas In July

While Trey was waiting at the top of the stairs he was so excited he could hardly hold still.
We brought him down with his eyes covered and there set up was Trey's dream come true.
A THOMAS TRAIN TABLE & LOTS OF NEW TRAINS!! When I uncovered his eyes he just stood there for a second and looked up at me and said "Thank you mommy". I thought for sure that I saw tears of joy in his eyes, it was very adorable. Kaden has become a little train fan as well and seemed very excited. I think he just liked the fact that he could pull himself up and play with Trey.
Now a lot of you are probably wondering how starving college students can afford toys that cost more then most people's monthly house payments? And the answer is they don't. This Christmas is just on loan and will be the time of Trey's life while it lasts! Thanks Jed & Marie!


5 comments:

LauraLee said...

Good night, I don't check your blog for awhile and I am so far behind. It looks like you are having a great time!

Paul and Suzy said...

That looks like one happy kid! You probably can't pull him away from that train set!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love that he's always so excited for the things you do for him! It will probably be a sad day when you have to return it. Oh ya, I love your family pictures! You guys are sure cute! You just need to throw a little girl into the mix now!

Jed and Marie said...

We are so so happy for somebody into trains to be getting use out of that table!! (and we're also happy to have it out of our living room!)what adorable pictures!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Wow- I bet you have gotten several happy hours out of that--were there tears in your eyes too!!