Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good luck Peter!

Today Jeff's younger brother Peter will be entering the MTC to serve a mission in the Philippines. Although we could not be there to see him off we were lucky to have him out here for the weekend. The boy's had such a great time with him & will miss him very much! 
We made a quick stop at a pumpkin patch to get a picture and I got some cute ones of the boys as well.


It just so happened to be the Air Show in SF the same weekend so we spent a Saturday afternoon at the beach. The Blue Angel Jets were also there which is always cool to see a jet fly under the Golden Gate Bridge. 

Another great stop was at Golden Gate Park. They have a wonderful playground and it is right by Zona Rosa, our favorite little Mexican joint, so dinner was great. It was so nice to have a few days together and despite the rocky ending to the trip, which I will save for another post, it was wonderful. Peter we wish you all the best and know you will be a wonderful missionary. We love you & good luck! 

6 comments:

LauraLee said...

Thanks for poting these. It is fun to see some of the things that happened while Peter visited.

EAMartinson said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I found you! Your family is unbelievably cute!! Its so fun to see how everyone changes and how families grow!! Check out my blog, you can get the scoop on what we are up to!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Allia Martinson

Colleen said...

Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were babysitting those boys and playing with the bananas? And seriously--I think I'm in love with Kaden. He is SOOO cute and I LOVE his hair. Good thing you don't live out here or I might kidnap him!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jeff that the Red Socks Stink!!! Oh ya! who didnt go to the word series????? Oh let me think...oh yes thats right, it was the Red Socks. Haha.
Where has the last 10 years gone??? I think they got stolen somehow. It looks like your family has grown since I last saw you......6 years ago. Your little Kaden is so stinking cute! I wish I was there to pinch his little rolls. Allia's little boy is just the same..How long will you be in SF before you move again? & tell me again what tyoe of school that Jeff is in. It has been so long that I have forgotten what he wanted to do. I was looking at your families blogs, my, my, everything has changed so much. It is so good to finnaly find you< I have been thinking about you a lot lately wondering what happened to you guys. Just for the record....Yankees are so much better than the Red Socks,Even if they didnt maek it to the wold series.

drb42 said...

Kaden is gettng so big! He is so cute! I want to go down that slike and scream!

DyeFam said...

How fun and what awesome pictures! So he flew UNDER the bridge-I bet that was so amazing! Your boys are so cute and getting so old!