Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visit to the Andersons

A few weeks ago the boys and I headed up to Washington to watch my sisters kids while they want on vacation. Everyone thought I was crazy to go watch 7 kids by myself for 10 days but as you can see we had a lot of fun. Here Trey and Jacob, AKA: Jimmy Hendrix and Taylor Hicks, were cruising in the Jeep. 
We also had a Halloween day with the boys and made haunted rice crispy treat houses. YUMMY!!

Here Kaden is playing peek-a-boo with their dog coco. It was the cutest thing ever!!
Kaden also went from taking a few steps to full on walking and even running while we were there. I guess getting him out of our cramped little apartment really helped.
My boys were in heaven and had so many fun things to do every day. Trey's favorite things to do were jump in the bounce house, drive the Jeep, pulling Kaden in the wagon and playing with his cousins. Forget Disneyland our next vacation will be to the Anderson's!

Trey's favorite day was when aunt Kim took him to 2 train museums. He was so excited and can't wait to go back. Thanks aunt Kim!!
Kaden's favorite thing was watching the washer and dryer. He would walk in there and point up at them and walk out and just say 'WOW' and walk right back in. We had such a great time visiting with everyone although I wish I would have had more time with Kim and Brad but I am glad they had a great trip!

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

The picture of Kaden and Coco on the stairs is so funny! It looks like you had a good time.

Sarah said...

It looks like a fun trip! I didn't know that Kaden had started walking! Woohoo! :)

DyeFam said...

Julie
What a great sister you are! Don't you just love cousin time and being with family!! Congrats on moving-I hope we can get you back to Utah someday!! When are you moving?