Sunday, May 17, 2009

Super Franks is Super Awesome

Last week a friend and I took our kids to this place called Super Franks and it was so awesome! It's a play place for kids...and moms!! They have three fun rooms filled with different things for the kids to play on. Here Logan and Trey raced around on the little scoter / go carts in a huge open gym. It was so nice because each of the rooms are closed off so the kids can just run around and you know they can't get out!!
I also took a turn on the scooters!
In another room they had cute little houses with dress-ups, cars to drive around, jump houses, slides and train tables. The best part about this room was all the toys went around the walls and then in the middle of the room were wonderful leather chairs for the parents to sit in. It was almost heaven on earth!! 
Kaden loved all the "BEEP - BEEP" cars!!
In another room they had more cars, tables and slides. The boys had so much fun pushing each other around. I am so sad that I found out about this place the week before we move. We had so much fun I would seriously go here every week if I could! 

1 comment:

hortonhome said...

Why does this look like my house??

That does look like a really fun place. So why don't they put those places in Utah where there are so many kids!!