Monday, July 20, 2009

Livin' on a prayer!

I can't get enough of this little Rock Star! Trey would play his guitar all day, every day if we let him! And sometimes I do, now that he has started to make up his own songs. So darling!
Lately he has been having bad dreams every night and coming into our room. Last night he came in crying and then woke up crying this morning. :( I was trying to tell him if there is ever a time that he feels sad he should say a prayer and that would help him feel better. Since then we have said a prayer for every little thing. He got out of the tub this morning, got a little cold and went to say a prayer to be warm. At least I know he was listening!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is Adorable! He's getting SO big!

LauraLee said...

He is such a sweet heart. I can't wait to see you guys.

Jancisco said...

Bon Jovi forever and ever.

Sarah said...

Those are such cute pictures of Trey!!