Friday, August 21, 2009

LeChem's Visit

The day after we got back from WA Jeff's family came to visit for a week. We were so excited to see them, and had such a great time. We did a lot of relaxing and playing by the pool so who could complain?! Kaden & Trey had a lot of fun playing with Uncle Derek & Uncle Nic!
We did take a little break from the pool and rode the chairlifts up to Sandia Peak.
Trey riding the chairlift with his favorite Gram!
Trey fell asleep on the way down, I guess we have been doing too much playing!
We also celebrated Jeff & Kaden's birthday's while they were here. The boys had so much fun and certainly didn't want them to leave. Luckily we will get to see them again soon!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I had to enlarge the chair lift picture to see if there was something to prevent one from falling out! Glad there's a chain. Looks like you guys are never bored with all your visits.

Angie said...

How Fun! I think you have more family visitors than we do--and you live out of state!! :)

Sarah said...

Yay for visitors! It seems like you guys are always having fun visits :) And your trip to WA looks amazing! I think I might enjoy a vacation at your sister's house as well, it looks like so much fun! :)

I laughed so hard at your comment about Jeff wishing he could have seen the surgery. The surgeon actually took a picture of the surgery and the hair and wanted to show me and I couldn't look. Christian did and said it was pretty cool. I don't think that's how I would have felt...

MISS YOU!!!