Monday, March 28, 2011

Show and Tell

So, most fridges look something like this. A toy for the kids to play with, this week's menu, the Costco coupon I can't forget to use, and Trey's latest adorable drawing of our family.
But not our fridge. Yes, we have the coupons, the toys, and the menu for the week but we also get x-ray photo copies of Jeff's latest and greatest surgeries. Jeff came home one day and saw all of Trey and Kaden's artwork on display and he thought it was only fair that his work be displayed as well.
Yes, those are actual screws he drove into a man's ankle. Although gross to some, I love that Jeff enjoys what he does. Trey has become a huge fan of Jeff's work and loves to hear all the bone sawing details.

5 comments:

Angie said...

That's awesome! Great show and tell Jeff! :)

Michelle said...

I think he should do a whole art show! At least you always have a conversation piece when someone comes over! :)

Joy said...

I'm glad he's getting to do the nitty gritty stuff now!! Although that person may not want their foot on your fridge!!!

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Hey---maybe I should share some pictures of some of the fun things I get to do at work . . .

Sarah said...

I love that Jeff had to have his work displayed as well. Perhaps our calendar is my work that's displayed? ;)