Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Magically Delicious

I am not a huge St. Patty's Day person but some how this year we went all out. The kids and I built a Leprechaun trap the night before.
The next morning the boys were some what disappointed that we did not catch a Leprechaun but delighted that he left them a treat.
We also enjoyed green pancakes with magic syrup...syrup so delicious it's magic!!
The rest of the day was a pretty run of the mill day however, we did finish the day off with a green hostess snowball. By the look on Kaden's face I think he thought it was a real snowball!!

2 comments:

LauraLee said...

You are so creative!

Sarah said...

I love the leprechaun trap! I love that you went all out :)

PS - Hooray! I am definitely writing you some tips and tricks and favorite things... hopefully soon! :)