Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This and That

Looking back I realized I forgot to post a lot of pictures for February! The kids were so excited about the Super Bowl. The boys put their football jerseys on and we enjoyed nachos & mini corn dogs. Good times were had by all!
Trey is all about football these days! I am not kidding he is always holding, coloring, playing or talking about football ALL the time!
Bumblebee, AKA: Kaden, is in uniform ALL the time and most of the time won't answer us unless we call him Bumblebee!
One afternoon we were sitting around when Avrey got up and got a pair of Jeff's basketball shorts. She kept scooting around the floor so finally I asked he what she was doing. She said, "I sledding".
This is not the type of picture a mother likes to see...ever!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your kids are too funny! I love their costumes and new identities :)