Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekend with Gram

We all love when Gram comes to town! She was able to come a few weekends ago and although it was a crazy week we did find some time to relax and have fun! We spent one afternoon at Garden of the Gods. A fun area of Castle Rock to let the kids run around and be crazy!





We also spent an afternoon exploring downtown Denver. We toured the Mint however you can't take any pictures there. Since we were already there we also took the kids for ice cream at Hard Rock Cafe. We had such a great time and always love when visitors come!

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

I have been to the Devil's Garden in Moab, but now I want to go to the Garden of the Gods! Looks like fun!

7lechem.blogspot.com said...

Hey if I get the "Buddy pass" you might see more of me!! Thanks for the great time, I love you guys :)

Sarah said...

Fun visit! It looks like you guys had awesome weather, too.