Monday, April 20, 2009

Trey's 4th Birthday Party

Although Disneyland was amazing every little boy needs a birthday party right?? Trey picked to have a Lightning Mcqueen birthday this year. That combined with some of his friends makes for an awesome birthday party! 
We started off with all the kids painting their own race cars! While the cars were drying we raced hot wheel's cars on a race track. I even got checkered flags for the kids. It was pretty cute!

Since I am not so good at cake decorating we had cupcakes and piston cup sugar cookies instead. 
Present time! Trey was so cute and got so excited about every present. This is my favorite picture. I don't know if you can tell but he is trying to play the present like a guitar and low and behold it was a guitar!! He was so excited and has not stopped playing it since he got it! 

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm pretty sure Trey has more friends than I do! I love how he always looks so excited...I hope he doesn't lose it when he grows up!

LauraLee said...

Very creative Julie even down to the checkerboard table cloth. Impressive.

JethRobyn said...

Very fun birthday party! I love the cupcakes so cute, and they look yummy..any extras :)

Sarah said...

Disneyland and a super fun birthday party with friends? You are supermom!! Anna loves her car that she made and plays with it all the time. Thanks so much for having her, it was such a cute party. You do such cute things for your kids, Julie!

Angie said...

Painting Race Cars?! How Fun! Where do you come up with these ideas?! :)